Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day and we are so happy to celebrate and I am going to post some pictures today :)

We are going to celebrate with my kids!

And with friends!

I like how the people exchange chocolate, candies and flowers.
It is amazing when you go to the store and see the flower arrachments  



In this picture Alan is on the left smiling
he recive to many valentines at school and shere it with his brothers 
Jackie is looking to the camera and
Sebastian is eating very healty a loolipop :)




I recive this flower from my husband


And we went to the park. They have so much fun



We went to have lunch with daddy at Joe's crab Shack!

Jackie and mom love enjoyed the day!



2 comments:

  1. I like to see all the Valentine flower arrangements and candy selections also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice husband!!
    I got NOTHING from my husband on Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete