Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Changes in life.....

Two weeks ago we start tinking about moving to The Woodlands..... yes 2 weeks ago!
We went to see the area.
Are we going to do it? mmmm

YES :)

But we need to do it before August. Why? because Alan needs to start next year of school over there.

To much work, yes!

I am looking for houses, we don't now yet if buy or rent, I am looking for both.
I am looking for school, but in 1 week I just discover that all schools are good there :)
I am looking for office space close to woodlands and spring.
I am looking for child care and activities to do there.
I am looking for a realtor to put our house to sell or rent.

Everything with my 3 kiddos.

is to much woork but I need to do the change next mont because I want Alan can be adapted to the area before he start school there.

In 2 weeks we saw 7 houses and we just have 2 more to see it. We need to take a decision a soon as we can, but no pressure jajajaja...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great place to raise a family. My friend, Carol, lives in The Woodlands...maybe she has some helpful tips for you.

    ReplyDelete